Dial (209) 538-8271 to place your order. Our business hours are 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m, Monday – Friday. You may also Fax your order to (209) 531-0429 anytime, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
To order a product(s), please download the Order Form (pdf, 26Kb), complete and fax it to (209) 531-0429.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Open account terms: NET due no later than thirty (30) days from date of Invoice. A Monthly service charge of 1.5% may be charged to all past due accounts. All customers that are not on open account term with IC Refrigeration may have their orders shipped on a Cash-in-Advance Basis.
Orders can be paid by Check or Credit Card. Any Federal, State, and/or City tax applicable will be added to prices shown.
If product arrives in a damaged condition please see our “Damaged Goods Policy” below. Shortages: Claims for shortages must be made immediately upon receipt. No claim for shortage can be accepted after ten (10) days of receipt.
All freight costs are the customer’s responsibility. IC Refrigeration will add the applicable shipping cost to your invoice.
All returns must be authorized in advance by IC Refrigeration. All priced are subject to change without notice.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION POLICY
- You must first dial (209) 538-8271 to receive your return authorization number.
- Goods must be returned in an unused, undamaged, new condition. Returned goods must be sent back in their original packaging.
- Goods must be returned to IC Refrigeration within thirty (30) days of original purchase.
- A re-stocking fee may be applicable.
- Certain custom items may not be returned due to their One of a kind special nature.
- IC Refrigeration does not accept C.O.D. or “Freight Collect” shipments. All packages being returned must be prepaid.
DAMAGED GOODS POLICY
Items received in a damaged condition must be handled in the following manner:
- Upon Receipt of a shipment that is obviously damaged, you must refuse the shipment. DO NOT SIGN FOR IT.
- Immediately contact IC Refrigeration for further instructions.
- If you should find, upon opening an apparently undamaged shipment, that there has been “concealed damage” be sure to keep all packing materials with the original carton and damaged product.
- Call the delivering carrier within 24 hours for an inspection.
- Call IC Refrigeration at (877) 542-4822 for further assistance.